Fresh spinach, chopped artichokes, three cheeses and a pinch of seasoning make this warm and creamy dip perfect for any gathering! Serve with pita chips, in a rye bread bowl, or with one of our other dips.
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 2-4 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the dip may burn. Any more and the dip may take significantly longer to cook.)
Boil in Bag Instructions
Boil a pot of water, then place the thawed dip bag into the pot. Cook for 20 minutes. Make sure the bag is submerged in water and not touching the pot, any plastic touching the pot will burn. CAUTION: Bag will be hot and contains hot steam when opened.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our dips are sold by the pound. One pound is designed to feed three to four people.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.