New Orleans Braised Beef
Blackened USDA Choice Bottom braised in our authentic New Orleans creole seasoning and slow cooked in our etouffee sauce, AKA, "gravy with an attitude." Served with a side of Dirty Rice included with the dish.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 10-12 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook.)
Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker Instructions
Cook for 35-45 minutes from frozen or 30-40 minutes thawed.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- This dish pair perfectly with our Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.