Tender-cooked beef with mushrooms and carrots, simmered in a traditional red wine sauce. Serve this dish over the egg noodles provided.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 10-12 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook)
Add egg noodles to your slow cooker for the last 20 minutes of cook time OR boil the noodles in bag for 12 minutes, then serve the meal over the cooked noodles.
Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker Instructions
Cook for 15-25 minutes.
Boil the egg noodles in bag for 12 minutes, then serve the meal over the cooked noodles.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- This dish may arrive partially thawed — this is completely normal and will not affect the quality or safety of the dish.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.