Homemade Chicken Soup
Boil in Bag
Boil in Bag
A classic chicken soup, just like mom used to make. Choose from noodles or rice to go with this staple.
Customers with dairy allergies should select egg noodles, as our rice contains butter.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 2-4 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the soup may burn. Any more and the soup may take significantly longer to cook.)
Boil in Bag Instructions
Boil a pot of water, then place the frozen soup bag into the pot. Cook for 20 minutes. Make sure the bag is submerged in water and not touching the pot, any plastic touching the pot will burn. CAUTION: Bag will be hot and contains hot steam when opened.
Completely defrost the soup, then pour contents into a pot on the stove. Cook over low heat until warm.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
- This dish contains soy. Our rice (served on the side) contains dairy and soy. Customers with dairy allergies should select egg noodles rather than rice.
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our soups are sold by the quart. One quart is designed to feed approximately two people.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.