Chicken Pot Pie Stew
Tender chicken, carrots, corn, peas and potatoes stewed with a country herb blend in a savory sauce.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook.)
Tips & Tricks
Want to enjoy this dish with a crust? Add Pillsbury dough to the top of the meal and bake until golden brown after cooking the stew in your slow cooker.
You can also drop the dough into your slow cooker with the stew to make dumplings.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.