Boil in Bag
Boil in Bag
A healthy dish packed with premium ground turkey breast, green peppers, onions, beans, and a blend of savory/spicy chili seasonings.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 4-12 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook.)
Boil in Bag Instructions
Boil a pot of water, place the frozen meal bag into the pot. Cook for 20-30 minutes. Make sure the bag is submerged in water and not touching the pot, any plastic touching the pot will burn. CAUTION: Bag will be hot and releases hot steam when opened.
Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker Instructions
Cook for 10-15 minutes from frozen or 8-12 minutes thawed.
Completely defrost the meal, then pour contents into a non-stick pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.