Boil in Bag
Boil in Bag
A classic Cajun dish featuring an intoxicating combination of andouille sausage, chicken, shrimp, and ham — all simmered in our delicious red Creole sauce.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 4-6 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook.)
Then, add the frozen bags of rice and shrimp to your slow cooker for last 20 minutes of cooking OR 20 minutes before you're ready to eat.
You can also boil a separate pot of water and boil the rice and shrimp in their bags for 12 minutes each.
Boil in Bag Instructions
Boil a pot of water, then place all three frozen bags (meal, rice, and shrimp) into the pot. Cook for 20 minutes. Make sure the bags are submerged in the water and not touching the pot, as any plastic touching the sides of the pot may burn.
CAUTION: The bag will be hot and will release steam when opened.
Completely defrost all three frozen bags (meal, rice and shrimp), then pour contents into a non-stick pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.