Savory Italian sausage, peppers, and onions simmered in our scratch-made red sauce. This dish is best enjoyed as a sandwich on a toasted roll or atop some fresh pasta.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook.)
Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker Instructions
Cook for 15-20 minutes from frozen or 10-15 minutes thawed.
Completely defrost the meal, then pour contents into a pot on the stove. Cook for 30-45 minutes (or until dish is fully cooked) over medium heat.
Longer cooking times increase tastiness! (Cooking on low heat for 3-6 hours is ideal)
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.