French Toast Bread Pudding
One portion of this dessert feeds 6-8 people.
Fresh artisan bread smothered in a cinnamon sugar sauce and topped with raisins. Our bread pudding is a delicious choice for both breakfast and dessert.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 4-6 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the dish may burn. Any more and the dish may take significantly longer to cook.)
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our desserts are sold in larger portions than our entrees. A single portion of one of our desserts is enough to feed six to eight people.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.