Veggie Overstuffed Peppers (Vegan)
These vegan peppers are overstuffed with a mixture of black beans, diced carrots, caramelized onions, chopped tomatoes and white rice, then tossed in a light red sauce with a Mexican blend of seasoning.
Includes a 4oz bag of Grandma's Gravy sauce. Simply open and pour to bottom of slow cooker so the pepper has sauce to cook in. This will prevent it from burning.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Add Grandma's Gravy (from sauce bag) into the slow cooker before adding the peppers. They need the sauce to cook in so that the peppers don't burn. Cook for 4-6 hours on low heat.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place thawed peppers in an oven-safe pan with red sauce. Cook for 30-45 minutes.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- One portion of this dish is one large pepper or two smaller peppers; approx. 1.5 pounds in total weight.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- This dish may arrive partially thawed — this is completely normal and will not affect the quality or safety of the dish.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.