Famous 4th Street Blueberry Muffin Cookies
1 Pound Tub
1 Pound Tub
Only available for a limited time.
Famous 4th Street's Blueberry Muffin cookie is made with dried blueberries, Belgian white chocolate chips, and a hint of lemon. Amateur baker and grand prize winner of the Famous Cookie Baking Competition, Terry Pannebaker, designed the recipe after a conversation with his wife as they sought out a “crumble-free” way to enjoy blueberry muffins.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
- Nutritional information for this Famous 4th Street product is available upon request. All of their gourmet cookies are homemade using all-natural ingredients. Please contact us for more information.
- These cookies contain gluten, dairy, and egg.
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Famous 4th Street's cookies are sold in one pound tubs. Each tub contains enough dough to make 16 cookies.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.