Blueberry Cheesecake Muffin
One portion of this dessert feeds 6-8 people.
Imagine if a blueberry muffin and a cheesecake had a baby... yup, it's that good! This cake is rich in flavor and offers a smooth texture. Serve with ice cream, or in a cup topped with blueberries or strawberries and whipped cream.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook in a 2-4 quart slow cooker for 2-4 hours on low heat.
After two hours the cake will have a pudding-like texture.
After four hours the cake will have a cake-like texture.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our desserts are sold in larger portions than our entrees. A single portion of one of our desserts is enough to feed six to eight people.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- This dish may arrive partially thawed — this is completely normal and will not affect the quality or safety of the dish.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.