Fresh shrimp and bay scallops served in a spicy red sauce. Served with a side of penne.
Shrimp & Scallop Fra Diavolo
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook just the sauce for 4-6 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the sauce may take significantly longer to cook.)
Add the shrimp and scallops to your slow cooker for the last 20 minutes of cook time OR boil them in bag for 30 minutes until fully cooked.
Boil a pot of water and add pasta. Cook for 7-10 minutes. Then, add the pasta to your slow cooker, stir and serve.
Boil in Bag Instructions
Boil a pot of water, then place the frozen sauce bag into the pot. Boil for 30 minutes.
Once that is done, boil the frozen bag of shrimp/scallops for the same amount of time. Make sure the bag is submerged in water and not touching the pot, any plastic touching the pot will burn.
Next, boil a pot of water and add pasta. Cook for 7-10 minutes. Then mix the scampi sauce, shrimp, scallops, and pasta together. That's it! Plate and enjoy.
CAUTION: Bags will be hot and release hot steam when opened.
Thaw sauce, then pour into a non-stick pan and heat to a slight boil. Once the sauce reaches a boil, turn down the heat. Then, add the frozen shrimp and scallops to the sauce and cook for 10-12 minutes or until thawed and hot.
Boil a pot of water and add pasta. Cook for 7-10 minutes. Then, mix the sauce, shrimp, scallops, and pasta. That's it! Plate and enjoy.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.