Italian Shrimp Gumbo
Our Italian Shrimp Gumbo is pure comfort food. We put our own Italian spin on the classic Cajun stew, making it perfect for anyone craving some homestyle flavor in a lighter and healthier dish. Also available with scallops.
Slow Cooker Instructions
Cook for 4-6 hours on low heat. (Make sure your slow cooker is between a quarter to three quarters filled, any less and the sauce may burn. Any more and the meal may take significantly longer to cook.)
Then, add the frozen rice and shrimp to your slow cooker for last 20 minutes of cooking OR 20 minutes before you're ready to eat.
You can also boil a separate pot of water and boil the rice and shrimp in their bags for 12 minutes each.
Completely defrost all three frozen bags (meal, rice and shrimp), then pour contents into a non-stick pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat.
Nutrition & Allergen Info
We are currently updating the nutritional information for this dish. Please contact us for more information.
- This dish contains dairy, shellfish, and soy. Our rice (served on the side) contains dairy and soy.
Portion Size & Packaging Info
- Our meals are sold by the portion. A single portion is designed to feed one person with a hearty appetite or two lighter eaters. Click here to view how many portions we recommend for you.
- We highly recommend checking to see that your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering. Cooking meals in slow cookers that are too large can lead to burning and other issues. Click here to learn more.
- Every order is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to ensure a safe delivery.
- Most orders are delivered within 1-5 business days. Click here to find your estimated delivery date.
- Many states qualify for discounted shipping for orders of $40 or more and free shipping for orders of $99 or more. Click here to see if you qualify.
Disclaimer: all meals are produced in a kitchen that contains allergens including but not limited to wheat, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Make sure your slow cooker is the correct size before ordering! Click here to learn more.